From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:15:09
1 On 6/7/07, Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Anyways, thoughts?
4 >
5 > --Kumba
8 +1
9
10 possible alternative names: gentoo-soap, gentoo-gossip ( not to be
11 confused with net-im/gossip )
12
13 And just for fits and giggles, the occasional person can start a fake
14 flame war just to keep us on our toes as to whats a flame war, and
15 whats just devs moaning for the simple sake of moaning. =P
16
17 Just one q, ... is there like a green team?, not much a fan for blue's
18 or reds atm ( well, not in my country anyway, colours do seem to be a
19 little country specific sometimes)
20 ^^;
26 Kent
27 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|
28 print "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list