From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] two new ebuild scripts
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:20:48
1 On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 03:00:13AM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
2 > Alexander Paersch <genki@××××××××.li> writes:
3
4 > > The first one is gtktalog a cd manager program. I put it in app-misc
5 > > because I dont't know which directory fits best.
6
7 > Hehe, I made gtktalog today too :) I sent mine to Achim this afternoon,
8 > why haven't you enabled any of the plugins? like mp3-info and such?
9
10 Probably because he just started making ebuilds and is getting the hang of
11 it. Please try to be more supportive.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org