From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] qmail and .keep files
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:09:59
1 Hello,
2
3 I made the changes to the qmail ebuild so that only .keep files are
4 created for directories that risk being empty after an update. Also the
5 queue dir hierarchy is created in pkg_postinstall now to fix the wrong
6 email count reported by qmail-qstat. I've also added the defaultdelivery
7 file and updated the qmail rc file for it. I didn't have time to look at
8 the init script so this hasn't been added yet. I'm not sure however that
9 I agree with you about having several svscan running. This seems a bit
10 overkill to me an not how the tools seems to have to be used.
11
12 Changes should be rsyncable is half an hour.
13
14 Geert
17 Geert Bevin
18 the Leaf sprl/bvba
19 "Use what you need" Pierre Theunisstraat 1/47
20 http://www.theleaf.be 1030 Brussels
21 gbevin@×××××××.be Tel & Fax +32 2 241 19 98