From: Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: New global USE flag: keyring
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:11:04
1 On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Tiziano Müller <dev-zero@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'd say we should convert it to a global use flag now with a good
3 > description and change it to gnome-keyring later in case we really have a
4 > package which needs 'keyring' for something else.
5
6 If we know there may be a future problem, why make the next *VALID*
7 addition perform extra work? This is gnome specific feature, should
8 have gnome explicit mark.
9 If we have keyring in KDE, or keyring in kernel or any other "generic"
10 keyring. The extra work should be done now, so we have less conflict
11 in future.
12
13 Alon
14 éí¢‡^¾X¬¶ÈžÚ(¢¸&j)bž b²