From: Gregg <gregg@××.am>
To: arutha@×××.de
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upgrade, course of action.
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:28:39
1 Im glad to be testing it :)
2
3 Yes I know about production and testing systems. I have a backup solution
4 already in place, nearly hot-swapable. Ive been programming as a
5 consultant for 9 years. I know what risks I am taking. But I honestly
6 cant stand redhat, and mandrake is just to much bloat. Stable debian is
7 just out of date. Most of my users are rather intelligent people, half of
8 them linux users themselves. They know what I am doing.
9
10 Gregg
11