From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] crap use flags in the profiles
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:23:05
1 On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:16:09 -0400 Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Tue, 2005-30-08 at 21:56 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:45:24 -0400 Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
5 | > wrote:
6 | > | And I dont think the QA is worst on x86.. Most herd devs are on
7 | > | x86 and its their responsability to do their QA.
8 | >
9 | > QA needs coordination. Otherwise we end up with repeats of the
10 | > "Gnome not building on stable x86 for several weeks at a time
11 | > because the Gnome and Mozilla herds don't talk to each other"
12 | > fiasco.
13 |
14 | I could not agree more. Do you want to do the coordination ?
15
16 If someone buys me a fast x86 box that will boot Linux, sure.
19 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
20 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
21 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm