From: Arcady Genkin <agenkin@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: AW: [gentoo-dev] Gzipped HTML docs in /usr/share/doc
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:05:39
1 Stefan Boresch <stefan@×××××××××××××.at> writes:
2
3 > I guess I'am expecting (hoping for) some response from
4 > management. Let me know whether to shut up, swamp bugs.gentoo.org
5 > or to look into modifying ebuild (the latter may turn out problematic,
6 > as my programming experience is rather limited...)
7
8 I am not the ``management'', but IMO if you could gather the names of
9 the packages which don't do the right thing with the HTML
10 documentation into a list, and submit it as one bug, it would,
11 probably, do. The coding solution to this problem is rather trivial.
12 Submitting one bug report per package would also be fine, I guess, but
13 it would take a lot of your time if there are more than a few.
14 --
15 Arcady Genkin
16 Don't read everyting you believe.