From: Rob Snow <lists@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patch to /etc/init.d/ntpd to set tickadj if needed
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:40:10
1 Thank you much for the pointer, bug has been entered.
2
3 -Rob
4
5 On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:40:50 -0700, George Shapovalov wrote
6 > Hi Rob.
7 >
8 > Thanks a lot for your contribution!
9 > However please use http://bugs.gentoo.org for these kinds of
10 > submissions. This will ensure that your patch will get assigned to
11 > the appropriate developer and will be taken care of in a due course.
12 >
13 > George
14 >