From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Resignation
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:16:11
1 Larry Lines wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 08:52 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
3 >> As I see it most people have a couple of roads here:
4 >>
5 >> You want more information regarding the issue surrounding the suspension
6 >> of Jakub or you have a problem with the manner in which the issue was
7 >> handled/executed. You can reach devrel at devrel@g.o and on
10 >> You disagree with the suspension and want to do something about it.
11 >> Please contact your local council member at username@g.o, or
12 >> council@g.o, or gentoo-council@g.o (the last is a mailing
13 >> list).
14 >>
15 >> Note that gentoo-dev@g.o was not mentioned once, since it is for
16 >> development. I'd love for people to actually read this ML again, which
17 >> means I get to nag people about taking their issues to the appropriate
18 >> people.
19 >>
20 >> -Alec
21 >
22 > I propose a new mailing list called gentoo-dev-flamewars@g.o.
23 > That way we can just subscribe to the fight or not.
24 >
25 > -Larry
28 See but that joke has been done like 1000 times; my comment was not
29 meant in jest. The whole point is that people can whine all they want
30 but no one will actually do anything about it; hence my request to step
31 up and take action if everyone really cares so much. It's not like we
32 don't have existing routes to voice issues. It's just that no one uses
33 them.
34
35 -Alec
36 --