From: "Eric Edgar
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] support 4 SATA fakeRAID: dmraid
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:19:01
1 Martin,
2
3 The latest genkernel will allow you to create an initrd with dmraid support.
4
5 You will need to do an alternate style install until this support catches up with the livecd.
6
7 genkernel --help will show you the option required for including dmraid.
8
9 This support is very experimental and has not been fully tested yet.
10
11 Eric Edgar
12 Gentoo Linux Developer
13