From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: ChangeLog
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:33:27
1 On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 16:04:38 +0100
2 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <chithanh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Matt Turner schrieb:
5 > > The git transition had been 9 years in the making and has massively
6 > > improved Gentoo development. Look at the graph of contributions per
7 > > month: https://www.openhub.net/p/gentoo
8 >
9 > I'd like to point out that some stuff that has previously been done
10 > in a single commit is now several commits (e.g. bump + removal of old
11 > version). How much of the rise in commit activity is attributable to
12 > actual development increase is not clear to me.
15 Also, last I checked, openhub couldn't even process our CVS tree.
16 Meaning the only stats it had were some random overlays hosted on git.