From: Rob C <hyakuhei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for help with 2.6 kernel maintenance
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 08:12:54
1 Count me in.
2
3 Recently I've been having fun knocking up kernel modules at work so I
4 understand the build system reasonably well. Happy to help wherever.
5
6 Cheers
7 Rob
8
9 On 30/04/07, bret curtis <psi29a@g.o> wrote:
10 >
11 > Daniel,
12 >
13 > I would love to be more involved in kernel details. I've been in
14 > gentoo-mips for a long time and considering that I have no more mips
15 > hardware to speak of, my ability to do developer related things has
16 > diminished. However, I still wish to see Gentoo flurish and more
17 > importantly I want to be more involved in kernel level activity.
18 >
19 > I meed your basic requirements, you can find me on #gentoo-mips if you
20 > wish to talk further.
21 >
22 > Thank you for your time and have a great day -- Bret (psi29a) Curtis
23 > --
24 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
30 /**
31 * Gentoo Linux Developer