From: bret curtis <psi29a@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for help with 2.6 kernel maintenance
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:22:25
1 Daniel,
2
3 I would love to be more involved in kernel details. I've been in
4 gentoo-mips for a long time and considering that I have no more mips
5 hardware to speak of, my ability to do developer related things has
6 diminished. However, I still wish to see Gentoo flurish and more
7 importantly I want to be more involved in kernel level activity.
8
9 I meed your basic requirements, you can find me on #gentoo-mips if you
10 wish to talk further.
11
12 Thank you for your time and have a great day -- Bret (psi29a) Curtis
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list