From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should Gentoo do https by default?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:50:24
1 On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:46:05 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > While I don't mind this entirely, we need to make sure to get things
5 > right. For example, I'm quite unhappy being unable to use Forums or
6 > sources.g.o from my phone because of some SSL issues…
7
8 Can you be more specific on that? Of course if there are problems we
9 should fix them - and I'm glad to help in analyzing those.
10 (However there are some unfortunate issues that are hard to fix, e.g.
11 some devices relying on broken protocols like sslv3 - but I think these
12 should be rare)
13
14 What phone? Should we move such issues to bugzilla? (cc me if you open
15 a bug)
18 Hanno Böck
19 http://hboeck.de/
20