From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: wolfo31o2@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo vmware/virtualbox/qemu images
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:06:36
1 Chris,
2
3 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
4 > Currently, Release Engineering is quite understaffed. We have lost a
5 > few release coordinators between the last release and now. The arch
6 > teams are picking up the slack and getting people to fill the roles, but
7 > they have to be trained, which means more time spent training and less
8 > time spent working, which delays a release fairly significantly.
9
10 Are you still looking for staff ? What roles/positions/work needs doing
11 most ?
12
13 Are you aware that http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
14 lists no staffing needs for release engineering ?
15
16 Where do I volunteer and what amount of time-investment can I expect ?
17
18 Ramon
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list