From: Oskari Pirhonen <xxc3ncoredxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Disturbing state of arch testing in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 07:40:58
1 On Mon, Nov 07, 2022 at 08:26:15 +0200, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > I _believe_ ago's tinderbox isn't being paid by the GF _anymore_ due to
3 > this reason, but he keeps it running with his own expenses. I don't mind
4 > this as long as the results are desirable and not phony. I still see a
5 > lot of value in most of ago's work.
8 Don't get me wrong, I really appreaciate the work that all of you do to
9 keep my favorite distro running. And maintaining the level of quality
10 that I've grown to expect from Gentoo over the years too :)
11
12 > It is unfortunate we don't get to see the engine behind and copy it,
13 > since I'd be really interested in using his automated bug search /
14 > report tool. Even tattoo (https://github.com/arthurzam/tattoo) lacks
15 > that at the moment.
18 Perhaps he would be open to the idea of releasing some parts of it? (pun
19 intended)
20
21 - Oskari