From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [LARGE MESSAGE] Media-sound reorganization!
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:59:02
1 I like that idea very much. Until we have a multi-level hierarchy
2 (/usr/portage/sound/mixer/foo-mix or similar) this is the sanest way of
3 handling it.
4
5 The only thing that might get difficult with that is the increasing
6 number of top-level categories. Any ideas how to keep them from
7 multiplying or getting them organized in a better structure?
8
9 Patrick
10