From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About adding a *warning* to remind maintainers to check for new PYTHON_COMPAT values
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:41:17
1 On 07/10/2017 03:35 PM, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 > On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:43:43 +0200
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Yes, but it's similar as the cases when we need to fix our packages
6 >> to work with a newer library they depend on. In this case it would be
7 >> even easier as we can have multiple python versions and switch to the
8 >> newer one for testing while going back to the stable one (if
9 >> preferred) later.
12 > I'm starting to think we need a collection of QA scripts in a repo
13 > somewhere, optimized for symlinking into /etc/portage/hooks/install/
16 I might've read things too quickly, we're not talking a repoman check here?
19 Kristian Fiskerstrand
20 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
21 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3