From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:44:46
1 On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:09:01 +0000 John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | In this specific instance, impossible is effectively a point of view.
4 | For me the question comes down to this.. If QA trump maintainer, then
5 | who picks the QA staff? If anyone can become QA staff, then this is
6 | questionable in itself. is QA becoming another council with a sole
7 | purpose? If so I'd like to see an election again. At the end of the
8 | day the pack have to have faith in the team doing the work, and
9 | disagreements are obviously contrary to that.
10
11 QA consists of whoever is on the QA project page. To be added, you must
12 convince the existing QA team that you know what you're doing.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm