From: Alan <alan@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev ML <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo website issues
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:59:52
1 > > 3. Numerous people have complained that the html+css we generate is
2 > > remarkably ugly. I don't know if we can fix this problem without losing
3 > > support for older browsers (NS 4.x being the principle offender).
4 >
5 > That's a matter of reformatting the css with a couple more styles then
6 > checking what browser people come up with, shouldn't be complicated to
7 > deal with.
8
9 Personally I like the look of the *.xml pages on gentoo.org. It's a
10 unique look, makes things very obvious as to what they are, and is easy
11 to read.
12
13 My $0.02
14
15 alan
18 Alan <alan@×××××.org> - http://arcterex.net
20 "There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain
21 climbing. All the others are mere games." -- Hemingway
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list