From: Paul Varner <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vim-6.3.068 needs testing
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:17:49
1 On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 03:37 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > I've added {vim,gvim,vim-core}-6.3.068 to the tree in package.mask. I'd
3 > like them to get a bit of testing before I unleash them upon ~arch,
4 > since they have some fairly non-trivial changes. I'm mostly interested
5 > in whether the vimrc works, whether vim scp://blah/ still works and
6 > whether it bombs out with some weird error during the build... Oh, and
7 > whether editing your make.conf has sane highlighting or not...
8
9 I don't use gvim, so I only tested vim-core and vim
10
11 * No weird errors during the build
12 * vimrc appears to be working, i.e. I don't see anything strange
13 * I've never used vim scp://blah/ before. The behavior is that is scp's
14 the file over to a tmp file and opens the tmp file for editing.
15 * make.conf looks good except PORTAGE_TMPFS is not highlighted the same
16 as the other PORTAGE_ variables
19 My Gentoo stuff: http://varnerfamily.org/pvarner/gentoo
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list