From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage and full devices.
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:24:16
1 On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 21:35, Terje Kvernes wrote:
2 >
3 > the last few times my /usr has gone full while merging a package
4 > portage has done two things that scare me a bit:
5 >
6 > 1) portage has done partial installs, parts of the package made it
7 > to the device, other parts of the package, didn't.
8 > 2) the package gets listed as installed.
9
10 Have you posted a bug report? If not, please do! That's a rather
11 important bug to fix, but drobbins can't do it if he doesn't know about
12 it.
13
14 Thanks,
15 g2boojum