From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-dev fortune submissions
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:25:40
1 Have some good Gentoo laughs?
2
3 This is a reminder that I collect input for the Gentoo-dev fortunes
4 database. If you have some to submit, please email them to me,
5 robbat2@g.o, with some combination of 'fortune' and 'gentoo-dev'
6 in the subject line. Should be formatted per the existing entries, and
7 it may help to include to clarification as to where and when the quote
8 came from as an attribution.
9
10 While the fortune db is called 'gentoo-dev', I will take quotes from any
11 Gentoo IRC channel.
12
13 I'd like to spin a new release later this afternoon since I've got a
14 dozen pending submissions, so bring it on folks.
17 Robin Hugh Johnson
18 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
19 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
20 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85