From: Leho Kraav <leho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Is it possible to ignore / override parts of binpkg environment locally?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 01:29:41
1 On 19.05.2014 03:11, Leho Kraav wrote:
2 >
3 > Do I now always have to rebuild all the packages to get the new changes
4 > to user.eclass included? I'd really like to just ignore the environment
5 > file coming with the binpkg and the let the local system determine
6 > pretty much everything. Then I could just build the packages once and
7 > continue developing on binclient.
8 >
9 > Option B is if I could just make a list of functions that cannot be
10 > overriden by later binpkg environment import. In this case egetent,
11 > enewuser, enewgroup. My preliminary experiments with "declare -r" or
12 > "readonly" in /etc/portage/bashrc didn't really succeed, probably
13 > because the processes during binpkg emerge are not related or I just
14 > don't know the right way to do this. It appears in the beginning, some
15 > stuff runs from the binclient environment, then everything gets switched
16 > to binpkg environment, then final cleanup happens again in binclient
17 > environment.
20 ${QA_INTERCEPTORS} looks like something really interesting for this.
21 Except it looks like it's a hardcoded internal list in bin/ebuild.sh
22 that cannot be added to with an outside environment variable?