From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Tony Vroon
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:23:00
1 Hi All,
2
3 It is my great pleasure to introduce the new dev of the day: Tony Vroon,
4 aka chainsaw. He's been a long time contributor at bugzilla (his own
5 bug number is: 50659, though there's not much info in there :P).
6 Anyway, he'll be on board to help out the Base System team in general,
7 and with the lilo stuff in particular. He's come up with some crafty
8 code for lilo, which we might get to see in portage soon.
9
10 He's a retired monk, and says he found gentoo after he returned from a
11 particularly harsh Himalayan winter -- something about Zen, I couldn't
12 follow. If anyone's interested, ask him about it, he might just tell
13 you.
14
15 Anyway, please do make him feel welcome.
16
17 Thanks much,
18 --
19 Seemant Kulleen
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
21
22 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
23 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E