From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What category does a backup program go in?
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 02:44:43
1 Okay. However, I really don't want to get into that. I'll add it to
2 app-admin as Mike suggested.
3
4 On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5
6 > On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:23:45 -0400 (EDT) "Brett I. Holcomb"
7 > <brettholcomb@×××××××.net> wrote:
8 > | That's a bunch! I only knew about Amanda and Mondo-Rescue! It would be
9 > | reasonable to have a backup category. Can I make one on my
10 > | box and have portage use it or is there more to it than that. Does a
11 > | bug or some other request need to be filed to get a backup category?
12 >
13 > You can add user-defined categories to /etc/portage/categories.
18 Brett I. Holcomb
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list