From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What category does a backup program go in?
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 02:26:36
1 On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:23:45 -0400 (EDT) "Brett I. Holcomb"
2 <brettholcomb@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 | That's a bunch! I only knew about Amanda and Mondo-Rescue! It would be
4 | reasonable to have a backup category. Can I make one on my
5 | box and have portage use it or is there more to it than that. Does a
6 | bug or some other request need to be filed to get a backup category?
7
8 You can add user-defined categories to /etc/portage/categories.
11 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
12 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
13 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm