From: "Andrés Martinelli" <andmarti@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] terminal spreadsheet - sc fork
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:24:20
1 Yes, Vim license was the base of it, as I noticed, at least by now, that it
2 meets the requirements I thought necessary. About that mistake, thanks for
3 noticing it. It will be corrected.
4
5 As I said earlier, I am interested in getting different people feedback
6 about each item of the license, and if anyone consider something could be
7 added and/or modified in any way, I would be glad to hear about it.
8 Thanks again!
9