From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] terminal spreadsheet - sc fork
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 10:57:32
1 On 03/11/14 20:24, Andrés Martinelli wrote:
2 > Yes, Vim license was the base of it, as I noticed, at least by now, that it
3 > meets the requirements I thought necessary. About that mistake, thanks for
4 > noticing it. It will be corrected.
7 Just:
8
9 - change the name, it conflicts with another package.
10 - use AGPLv3 + as many exceptions as you like if you want something
11 special, who doesn't agree with them has to stay with the vanilla agpl3
12 with all its forced "freedom".
13 - I'd advise to stay with LGPL though. (it is actually GPL3+exceptions
14 as well)
15
16 I hope it helps.
17