From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My masterplan for git migration (+ looking for infra to test it)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:32:53
1 14.09.14 15:25, "C. Bergström" написав(ла):
2 > On 09/14/14 08:24 PM, Jauhien Piatlicki wrote:
3 >> 14.09.14 15:23, Jauhien Piatlicki написав(ла):
4 >>> Another question: will it be possible to maintain a copy of tree on github to make contributions for users simpler (similarly to e.g. science overlay)? (Can it somehow be combined with proposed signing mechanism?)
5 >>>
6 >>>
7 >> Or well, have our own pull requests review tool.
8 > NIH? What would be the benefit of that.. before going down this path.. I think there's some good tools around which may at least serve as a base to (fork) from before starting a ground up project.
9 >
10 > Sorry to jump in the middle of the conversation, but I know 1st hand how much is involved here.
13 I was not precise. By our own I mean hosted by us, not by github. )