From: "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My masterplan for git migration (+ looking for infra to test it)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:29:38
1 On 09/14/14 08:24 PM, Jauhien Piatlicki wrote:
2 > 14.09.14 15:23, Jauhien Piatlicki написав(ла):
3 >> Another question: will it be possible to maintain a copy of tree on github to make contributions for users simpler (similarly to e.g. science overlay)? (Can it somehow be combined with proposed signing mechanism?)
6 > Or well, have our own pull requests review tool.
7 NIH? What would be the benefit of that.. before going down this path.. I
8 think there's some good tools around which may at least serve as a base
9 to (fork) from before starting a ground up project.
10
11 Sorry to jump in the middle of the conversation, but I know 1st hand how
12 much is involved here.