From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] No Java Team, Java neglect was -> Reverse use of Python/Ruby versions
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:34:07
1 On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:21 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
2 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > Why are no new people coming? its hardly because of me.... Maybe
5 > someday the majority will make it past the denial and blame others. You
6 > cannot blame the community for how people within Gentoo act....
7 >
8 > That is really funny!!!!!
11 Perhaps you should have read the second sentence of my post then,
12 which you neglected to quote:
13
14 The fact that everybody feels they either lack the power or shouldn't
15 use their power to do something about nonsense like this is a larger
16 issue.
17
18 As you point out, this is purely an internal problem. I don't really
19 feel all that frustrated with you.
22 Rich