From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Aggelos Orfanakos (agorf)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:49:29
1 On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 20:04 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Aggelos Orfanakos (also known as
3 > agorf on IRC), our latest addition joining the Ruby herd and the GWN
4 > translators (he has already worked on the Greek GWN translations for
5 > quite some time).
6
7 Finally! Another minion^Wvolunteer joins the fold. Welcome to the
8 team, Aggelos and continue your hard work.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
13 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
14 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
15 Gentoo Foundation