From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Conveying important upgrade messages to user community
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:55:19
1 On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 12:02 -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 > I'm not filling in for him in his voting, etc. In fact, you'll notice
4 > that the last meeting he voted on one of the GLEP issues via email, so
5 > he is still active in that regard. I am only acting on his behalf
6 > within the realm of releng.
9 I am still here in an administrative capacity - I just don't have the
10 time right now to do "real" dev work. Chris is managing all of that
11 quite well right now ;) (thank $DEITY!)
12
13 Cheers,
14 //John