From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Conveying important upgrade messages to user community
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:02:33
1 On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 16:57 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > The meeting in question was on 25 Oct 2004. Logs may or may not have
3 > been posted to -core at some point.
4
5 I'll look to see if I can find any logs.
6
7 Anyone have them they can send me?
8
9 > *shrug* Don't ask me, that's a manager thing. If you're acting in zhen's
10 > place as manager, I'd say that this would be one of *your* jobs.
11
12 I'm not filling in for him in his voting, etc. In fact, you'll notice
13 that the last meeting he voted on one of the GLEP issues via email, so
14 he is still active in that regard. I am only acting on his behalf
15 within the realm of releng.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux