From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/quagga needs help
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:10:09
1 Il 23/07/2012 14:10, Peter Stuge ha scritto:
2 > Did anyone report it upstream?
3
4 Not me ... because I wouldn't know which one to care about. The problem
5 with upstream is that you have what they call master that is not really
6 stable, then what they call 'Release Engineering' that looks like a
7 kernel stable branch but they introduce new features there (instead of
8 master) first.
9
10 Then there is the concept that they don't really care about doing new
11 releases to fix build or run failures because they say that's what
12 integrators and distributors should be paid to deal with.
13
14 I agree with you, I'd rather run bird.
17 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
18 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/