From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/quagga needs help
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:22:06
1 El lun, 23-07-2012 a las 15:08 -0700, Diego Elio Pettenò escribió:
2 > Il 23/07/2012 14:10, Peter Stuge ha scritto:
3 > > Did anyone report it upstream?
4 >
5 > Not me ... because I wouldn't know which one to care about. The problem
6 > with upstream is that you have what they call master that is not really
7 > stable, then what they call 'Release Engineering' that looks like a
8 > kernel stable branch but they introduce new features there (instead of
9 > master) first.
10 >
11 > Then there is the concept that they don't really care about doing new
12 > releases to fix build or run failures because they say that's what
13 > integrators and distributors should be paid to deal with.
14 >
15 > I agree with you, I'd rather run bird.
18 Will probably treeclean it in the next days if nobody is able to bump it
19 and make it buildable then, as looks like bird can be a good replacement