From: Markus Nigbur <pYrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Final proposal: New alias maintainer-needed@g.o or some such (speak now or forever hold your peace ;) )
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:35:39
1 On Wednesday 15 June 2005 20:49, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 > So I take it everybody who replied on this thread is in agreement that
3 > the creation of an alias (e.g. maintainer-needed@g.o) would be
4 > the best solution and that it is upto the herd to choose between
5 > assigning the bug to the new alias and putting the herd on the cc and
6 > the other way around?
7
8 Assigning to m-n@g.o and adding the actual fitting herd to CC is the most
9 elegant option, IMHO.
10 However we do it, we should really agree on one solution, to get more
11 structure into the chaos.
12
13 > If this is introduced we need to record it somewhere. I'm not sure what
14 > would be the best place though.
15
16 - Topic of #gentoo-dev
17 - -core mail
18 - Developer Handbook (which really needs a section about how bugs are treated.
19 I always wanted to write up a draft when I find the time...)
20 - Announce the existence and purpose of the alias in the GWN
23 (o_ Markus Nigbur
24 //\ Gentoo GNU/Linux Developer
25 [ ]/_ http://www.gentoo.org
26 GPG Fingerprint: 9E31 187A 6C78 210C F248 EDBB F2FB A77F 707D F8C1