From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: zhen@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:03:06
1 John Davis wrote:
2 > Hi all -
3 > To start preparing for 2004.2 in July, releng is opening up Feature
4 > Requests that the community would like to see included in 2004.2. The
5 > last day that we are accepting requests is Friday, May 7th at which
6 > point releng will hold a meeting and decide which requests are feasible
7 > for both the alloted time and workload. Thank you for your time and your
8 > requests.
9 >
10 > Cheers,
11 > //zhen
12
13 gpg signed manifests
14
15 glsa integration into portage (emerge --security or whatever)
16
17 config tool rename (gcc-config vs. config-gcc or whatever) -- spyderous
18 is working on this, i just want to make sure it's done for 2004.2
19
20 installer, at least a beta.. what is the status on the installer guys?
21
22 I think it would be nice to also offer dvd iso's that have full of all
23 the love, stages, grp, etc.. do we have the space for this? is this
24 something that users might want?
25
26 Thats all I can think of for now :)
27