From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
Cc: zhen@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:22:24
1 On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 01:03:01AM -0500 or thereabouts, Joshua Brindle wrote:
2 > gpg signed manifests
3
4 By FAR this is the most important feature that we need, imo. Yes, I'm a
5 broken record on this. No, I won't shut up.
6
7 > glsa integration into portage (emerge --security or whatever)
8 >
9 > config tool rename (gcc-config vs. config-gcc or whatever) -- spyderous
10 > is working on this, i just want to make sure it's done for 2004.2
11 >
12 > installer, at least a beta.. what is the status on the installer guys?
13
14 I'd like to see these as well, but only after the gpg signed manifests have
15 been implemented.
16
17 --kurt