From: Vitaly Kushneriuk <vitaly_kushneriuk@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug-submittal guide?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:55:50
1 On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 18:09, Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt wrote:
2 >
3 > Mjello.
4 >
5 > Is there any official or unofficial guide about how to submit bugs? I have a
6 > few, but I'm not quite sure what component would be the correct.
7 Ebbuilds componet is for submitting new ebuilds ( this replaced old
8 gentoo-ebuild list). Core-system, is all packages essential to the
9 system startup/build process, etc.
10 If you can't decide, just put it in Apps or Core sys. and the person
11 responsible for the component will forward the report to the right
12 person. It's better to submit to wrong component, then not to submit at
13 all.
14
15 /Vitaly