From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, treecleaner@g.o, devrel@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Leave of Absence
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:59:57
1 On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 12:33:30AM -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > I killed my dev box somehow and due to recent meandering thoughts in my
3 > head I've decided not to buy replacement parts. This in turn affects my
4 > ability to do Gentoo work; so I have decided to take a leave of absence.
5 > It's kind of been in my mind for while.
6 >
7 > Treecleaners, I will talk to you a bit about some thoughts I had.
8 >
9 > Devrel, this is your notice of my leave greater than 60 days.
10 >
11 > I will be reading e-mail, but prolly won't be present on IRC often.
12 >
13 > I'm hoping to finish strong in my last semester at school, the choices
14 > for post-graduation are looking like a full time job or JET; if the
15 > latter I will probably resign at that point since I know I won't have
16 > time to contribute much here anymore.
17 >
18 Thanks for the notice, I hope to see you around from time to time. And
19 good luck with graduation and post-graduation.
20
21 Regards,
22 Bryan Østergaard
23 --