From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, treecleaner@g.o, devrel@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Leave of Absence
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 04:37:02
1 I killed my dev box somehow and due to recent meandering thoughts in my
2 head I've decided not to buy replacement parts. This in turn affects my
3 ability to do Gentoo work; so I have decided to take a leave of absence.
4 It's kind of been in my mind for while.
5
6 Treecleaners, I will talk to you a bit about some thoughts I had.
7
8 Devrel, this is your notice of my leave greater than 60 days.
9
10 I will be reading e-mail, but prolly won't be present on IRC often.
11
12 I'm hoping to finish strong in my last semester at school, the choices
13 for post-graduation are looking like a full time job or JET; if the
14 latter I will probably resign at that point since I know I won't have
15 time to contribute much here anymore.
16
17 -Alec
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list