From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:05:13
1 Personally, I do not think the tree is the place for anything besides
2 that which relates to the tree. I really do not think users would
3 appreciate there sync being burdoned by "Developer x broke his toe
4 this week" ; "developer y is going to italy" ; "We recently recieved 3
5 new mirrors" and have all this shown on their screen.
6
7 This feature should only be used for things that are directly related
8 to the tree, and will cause mass breakage if ignored.
9