From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:00:11
1 On 25.09.2013 20:38, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2 >
3 > Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but how are we dealing
4 > with herds.xml?
5 >
6 > Many herds are compiled from the project pages using
7 > <maintainingproject> element. How does that work if the project pages
8 > are going away?
11 The /proj/en/foo entries will be replaced by Project:Foo, or just Foo.
12
13 Until now, the (raw) herds.xml served didn't expand
14 <maintainingproject>, I'd like to change that as querying member
15 information isn't as easy as getting /proj/en/foo?passthru=1 anymore.
16
17 At any rate, I have noted this as a to-do item for when the migration
18 nears completion.
21 Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
22 Gentoo Security/Ruby/Infrastructure