From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:09:30
1 On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:49:10 -0500
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > What we want to discuss is a possible timeline for completion, and
5 > what resources you may need to get it done within the agreed timeline.
6 > Notice that I used timeline, instead of deadline. It was done on
7 > purpose really just to shut people the hell up. We're not out to get
8 > anybody, we're just wanting to make sure we're all on track and moving
9 > forward.
10
11 And, now that what was actually meant has been clarified, I'll be more
12 than happy to provide relevant information and answer questions the
13 Council might have related to the matter.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list