From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/x11 cleanups
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 07:42:12
1 On 7/22/07, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o> wrote:
2 > Donnie wants to remove virtual/x11 (can ya blame him?) and since Josh_B
3 > has retired (for now! ;) ) I wanted to help Donnie out a bit, since he
4 > is busy and X is a massive undertaking... a "quick" grep of the tree
5 > excluding ChangeLog files shows 3319 occurrences of virtual/x11 still in
6 > the tree.
7
8 Good idea. How about using bug #168328 as a tracker or opening a new one ?
9
10 > I don't have a list as that is a lot of occurrences, so if
11 > you maintain something that uses X, please take a glance through your
12 > ebuilds and make sure they have the true package deps and perhaps help
13 > lighten Donnie's load.
14
15 In any case I'll handle sci-electronics and dev-embedded as usual.
16
17 Denis.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list