From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] virtual/x11 cleanups
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:53:23
1 Hey all,
2
3 Donnie wants to remove virtual/x11 (can ya blame him?) and since Josh_B
4 has retired (for now! ;) ) I wanted to help Donnie out a bit, since he
5 is busy and X is a massive undertaking... a "quick" grep of the tree
6 excluding ChangeLog files shows 3319 occurrences of virtual/x11 still in
7 the tree. I don't have a list as that is a lot of occurrences, so if
8 you maintain something that uses X, please take a glance through your
9 ebuilds and make sure they have the true package deps and perhaps help
10 lighten Donnie's load.
11
12 Thanks
13 --