From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:56:34
1 On 3/13/07, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Duncan wrote:
3 > > Has anyone stopped to think... he might have an ulterior motive here?
4 > >
5 > > Clearly, it's trolling, the quote above should demonstrate that beyond
6 > > doubt. However, one must ask what the reason might be for such
7 > > deliberate trolls.
8 > >
9 > Yes it was, and I apologise unreservedly both to spb and the readers of this
10 > list who have shown such patience with me.
11
12 Looks like trolling to me... code of conduct needs a test dummy perhaps?
13 >
14 > > Perhaps the reason is to see (and demonstrate in the process) just how
15 > > far one can go before one /does/ get pushed off the list. I was frankly
16 > > shocked at both active sides earlier in the thread, perhaps this is just
17 > > trying to push it as far as possible, maybe with the motive of driving
18 > > the council to /some/ sort of action to institute enforceable and
19 > > enforced list guidelines.
20 > >
21 > I was trying to show spb that reading personal attacks against oneself in
22 > this forum is not a nice feeling. It was a stupid, priggish thing to do.
23
24 Ya think?
27 > --
28 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list