From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:47:51
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > Has anyone stopped to think... he might have an ulterior motive here?
3 >
4 > Clearly, it's trolling, the quote above should demonstrate that beyond
5 > doubt. However, one must ask what the reason might be for such
6 > deliberate trolls.
7 >
8 Yes it was, and I apologise unreservedly both to spb and the readers of this
9 list who have shown such patience with me.
10
11 > Perhaps the reason is to see (and demonstrate in the process) just how
12 > far one can go before one /does/ get pushed off the list. I was frankly
13 > shocked at both active sides earlier in the thread, perhaps this is just
14 > trying to push it as far as possible, maybe with the motive of driving
15 > the council to /some/ sort of action to institute enforceable and
16 > enforced list guidelines.
17 >
18 I was trying to show spb that reading personal attacks against oneself in
19 this forum is not a nice feeling. It was a stupid, priggish thing to do.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list